By now, many of loyal users have probably noticed that we came out with a new website layout in January. We did not change the content of the website, but have updated the layout, navigation, resource names and descriptions. Above all, we did this to make it easier for you to find help you are looking for. Read on to learn about how we refreshed our look and how to find the same resources you’ve come to depend on in the past seventeen years.
How Did We Improve the Website? General Improvements:
• Made it more intuitive for new users and regular users alike.
• Reorganized categories of information to make it easier to quickly find the appropriate type of assistance.
• Improved the descriptions of resources, making them clearer and easier to understand.
How else Did We Improve the Website? Some Specific Improvements to Look Out For:
• All of our resource links are now all along the top bar, rather than along the side and top.
• On our homepage we now have announcements, so you’ll never miss a thing, as well as a slider featuring some of our special services.
• The NeedyMeds drug discount card and