Samuel works in a number of different areas at NeedyMeds. He provides IT support - managing the phone system, server and network while also troubleshooting computer problems as they arise in the office. He also prints drug discount cards and manages NeedyMeds' social media outreach. Samuel graduated from Gettysburg College in 2008 with a degree in religion. When not working at NeedyMeds, Samuel spends his time working on a variety of music projects. He lives in Gloucester, MA. Sam can be reached at: email@example.com.
Most commented posts
- Applying to a Patient Assistance Program (PAP) — 8 comments
- All About the National Breast Cancer and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program — 4 comments
- All About Camps & Retreats — 3 comments
- Resources for Advocates — 2 comments
- What is a Patient Assistance Program? — 2 comments