By now, many of loyal users have probably noticed that we came out with a new website layout in January. We did not change the content of the website, but have updated the layout, navigation, resource names and descriptions. Above all, we did this to make it easier for you to find help you are looking for. Read on to learn about how we refreshed our look and how to find the same resources you’ve come to depend on in the past seventeen years.
How Did We Improve the Website? General Improvements:
• Made it more intuitive for new users and regular users alike.
• Reorganized categories of information to make it easier to quickly find the appropriate type of assistance.
• Improved the descriptions of resources, making them clearer and easier to understand.
How else Did We Improve the Website? Some Specific Improvements to Look Out For:
• All of our resource links are now all along the top bar, rather than along the side and top.
• On our homepage we now have announcements, so you’ll never miss a thing, as well as a slider featuring some of our special services.
• The NeedyMeds drug discount card and drug-pricing calculator are on more pages throughout the site, making them easier to find and utilize.
• Our toll-free helpline number (800) 503-6897, which we introduced in 2013, is now in the header, so you can quickly get in touch with us when you need assistance.
So where can you find all of your favorite resources on our new and improved website?
It’s easy! For all of the resources that help with medications and health care costs, go to the Patient Savings heading at the top of our home page.
- Find a list of all the Patient Assistance Programs in Prescription Assistance.
- Previously called “Application Assistance,” you can now find that resource listed under Help with Prescription Assistance Applications for programs that help people fill out the paperwork and apply to patient assistance programs.
- Need lower cost medical care? Go to our Free/Low Cost/Sliding Scale Clinics.
- If you need help with costs associated with a particular diagnosis, we now have section perfect for you, just click on Diagnosis Specific for the following resources:
- Diagnosis-Based Assistance
- Disease Information Pages
- Diagnosis-Based Camps & Retreats
- Diagnosis-Based Scholarships
- If you’re looking for programs sponsored by your state or the federal government, you can find these resources in Government Programs.
- Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Try looking under Additional Resources to Lower Your Costs for an MRI/CAT Scan Discount and Medical Bill Mediation.
And don’t forget the free NeedyMeds drug discount card that can save you up to 80% on your prescriptions, now permanently on the left-hand side of the homepage.
Still have questions about our new layout? Email email@example.com.